The mission of The American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians - Nevada chapter is to promote excellence in osteopathic family medicine through professional fellowship, mentorship, and leadership.
The objectives of the ACOFP-NV are:
1. To promote the specialty of osteopathic family medicine
2. To uphold the high standards of osteopathic family medicine through professionalism and life-long learning
3. To enhance educational opportunities in the training and continuing education of osteopathic family physicians
4. To collaborate with other professional organizations to carry out the mission of ACOFP-NV
5. To conduct at least one educational program annually.